Friday, November 26, 2010

oklahoma, oklahoma

for thanksgiving my fam jam decided to visit the g-rents in okie. my trip started off with a 16 hour drive... very unfortunate. while here we pretty much eat and watch sports... all day. relaxing? yes. boring? yes. i wrote a paper, did my biology exam review, painted my nails 3 different times, watched all the harry potters, and mastered the walking handstand. none the less, i had some fun great happy memorable! moments...

i woke up wednesday morning to my grandfather dangling raw bacon over me... if you know me, you know that i am the absolute opposite of a morning person (not really a night owl either...) greasy pig is definitely not the way to put me in a good mood.


later that day we watched The Terror of Tiny Town. suprisingly very amusing but kinda left me in a state of confusion (?) 

Including all of my odd experiences, I actually had kinda a fun time, so if you ever plan on visiting oklahoma just holla. i'll give you some great nail polishes, peculiar movies, and tricks for walking on your hands. so enjoy the rest of your holidays and roll tide!

2 comments: