Friday, January 14, 2011

student by day, chef by night

so i've recently discovered my love of baking, well let me rephrase that: i've been having lots of fun looking through cookbooks, so tonight im becoming a chef with two of my besties. who knows? i might be the new rachel ray... or i might just need to stick to studying. either way im more than excited to get to spend some quality time with my buds in the kitchen. im trying to decide between:





jalapeƱo chesse bagels. don't they look like they are off of a panera menu or something! so cheesy and delicious! but if im in the mood to satisfy my sweet tooth...

or pumpkin muffins with cream cheese filling. im such a sucker for pumpkin spice flavor, and when you throw in some cream cheese... i know its heavenly.


or snicker doodle cupcakes. oh how i love snickerdoodles, the warm cinnamon just melts in your mouth, i just hope the cupcake is the same way!








no matter what i make though, im sure me and my friends will have a blast making mistakes and spilling ingredients! so i hope everyone has a great time tonight, whatever you're doing, even if you aren't fulfilling you're new found desire! au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment