Wednesday, February 23, 2011

feb 23

so as i post today, my bff rachel is taking my history notes yayay! without her, i would never get to post, so rachel just rocksss.

today is just one of those days where black eyeliner and dark purple nail polish is a necessity. no worries, friends, im not becoming some emo tortured soul. i just feel like being in a bad mood... geez that sounds terrible, but thats how i feel today!
but to end the day i get to go to basketball workouts. considering im so lazy, you would expect me to hate it. but i dont! i feel like im getting so much better and stronger (yes im aware i sounds like a loser) unfortunately i don't feel the same about volleyball private lessons...

for those of you who don't know i was on the MA volleyball team for the first time last year, and honestly i only tried out because im six feet tall... i had no desire to play. now my parents are paying for private lessons trying to make me at least sort of good. i guess you could say im getting better...? not good, just better. i kinda hope i turn out good because i dont just wanna be a one trick pony!! anywayyyy so i have vball today and i just hope it doesnt put me in a terrible mood when i realize my failure.

alsoooo. im giving up starbucks for a month.. a WHOLE MONTH. well let me rephrase that. im not spending my personal money there. if anyone wants to buy me something, by all means, go for it! 

and relating to my last post... apparently xterras were recently voted on the top ten of fav lesbian cars............. awesome.

so i should probably take notes in history now, ill post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment