Tuesday, March 22, 2011

slacking

im so so sorry i've not posted in a month!!! i hope yall haven't been missing me too much ;) so im gonna list somethings going on in my life/i like now/ i just like lists:

LIL'S SWEET SIXTEEN (btw my real sweet sixteen is 166 days away!!)
1. im a vegetarian
2. im gonna be a vegan soon but im starting out as a veggie lover to work my way into it
3. i wanna go on the school's france trip so very very much
4. earth fare makes me really happy
5. cali kraze just got mango yogurt!! omg
6. im running for social chairman (vote for lil!!)
7. my friends are awesome (shout out to gbabe and lbg-- my biggest fanssss)
8. i want to go to disney world. NOW.
9. i miss the "pretty committee"
10. i like cooking healthy foods now! i'll post recipes next.
11. i might delete my facebook since the main person i stalk just deleted me as a friend (if you know me even a little, you know who im talking about)
12. i like bathing suits (well i like them when they don't bring out my 8 year old boy figure)
13. i miss starbucks, i haven't gone in a solid week. (whaaaat?)
14. i need a MCC dress, like super soon.
15. i like lists and parentheses now
16. i should probably pay attention in spanish now, so ill post again asap 

p.s. i like these. lots. (both from sundance.com) which one should i get?

$35

$25

No comments:

Post a Comment