Wednesday, December 1, 2010

the final leg, push on!

so tonight as i continue with my christmas playlist, i begin to prepare for my mid-term exams... oh dear. the name just makes little butterflys flutter in my belly! tonight i went through and organized my notes, honestly im a little too scared to attempt to study the almost guaranteed deathly papers. at least as you study you can look forward to CHRISTMAS BREAK!! yay yay yay!!! that's my inspiration to do well, the better i do the more my parents let me do over the break! great motivation, right? just push through these last couple of weeks and bring all those borderline grades up to "A"s!! i know you can do it. so im off to do some late night homework and maybe grab some hot chocolate. possibly make exam notecards? we'll see...
i hope you dont have as stressful next couple weeks as i surely will!
sleep well, study hard!
hasta maƱana bloggersssss <3

1 comment:

  1. I know you can do it LILLIAN!!!!! haha i wish you could like stuff on here :( o well i "like" the post... because I can totally relate. I am expecting one about me sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete