Thursday, December 9, 2010

im backkk

sorry i haven't posted in a quite a while! i've been overwhelmed by exam reviews and last minute tests... the sign that christmas is almost hereeeee
these last couple of days everything has been stressing me out, even if it's completely irrational. examples:
1) couldn't find the nail polish i want at ulta (Little Brown Dress by Essie)
2) can't decide what to get my friends for christmas
3) assembly dress
4) basketball
5) couldn't find my caramel macchiato creamer this morning (led to a very unfortunate day without my coffee)
6) algebra a.k.a. my first "C" ever... holy shoot. i hate bad grades, "B"s make me grumpy so as you can imagine im a force to be reckon with right now...  p.s. if i made a 100 on today's test my grade becomes an 83 yayaya (which i should get since i stayed up til the butt crack of dawn studying last night)

all this to be said.. i'm a little on edge right now, and can't wait til christmas break!
as always, im drinking my cocoa with christmas tunes right at this very moment, so if you've had a stressful week. relax with some yummy chocolate and carols to get in the spirit. good luck on exams!!! goodnight and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

3 comments:

  1. this is funny... i giggled!!!! you really need to find a way to insert a like button b/c i would use it instead of looking like a retard and commenting on everything. well thanks for the post it really uplifted my spirits :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay i am really sorry for commenting again but i freakin loveeeeee your aquarium and i just fed your fish like 10 billion times so i apologize if they are fat

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy shattttt lil w/o her coffee= presh at disney
    hahahahhaa <3 youuuuuu
    ps this is cfrank

    ReplyDelete